This Division has most modern Security Printing Press in Delhi for the last more than 22 years and is engaged in the printing of Lottery Tickets but also Security Forms like Cheque Books, Bank Drafts, Cash Certificates, Special Security Forms like Sales Tax, ST-14 and ST-1 Forms, Revenue Receipt Books, Entertainment and Passanger Tax Stamps for Government Departments and Bus Tickets of various State Roadways besides Ballot Papers of some State Governments.
The salient features of our Security Printing are briefly enumerated below:-
- The security items / forms are printed in multicolour with computer aided sophisticated design which cannot be easily counterfeited.
- The numbering is done with special penetrating ink which leaves a red impression of numbers at the back, making numbering tamper proof.
- We have a flawless delivery schedule record and the same is adhered to in all our assignments.
- We have a large capacity and any fluctuations in requirements can be accommodated even at a short notice.
- Professionally qualified and experienced staff & work force .
- Variable data printing with latest Inkjet & laser printing technology .
- Adequate Security and Survelliance by CCTV Cameras & physical security guards .
- Security vehicles for safe delivery of material.
- Consistency with accountability is believed and delivered .
- Undeminished record with all our clients for the last 22 years .
With its modest start of printing of Lottery Tickets in the initial stages (housed in our own building), we have developed into a security printing unit with printing of documents as stated herein above. The total installed capacity at present is 4 crores of Lottery Tickets per day.
The company is approved/empanelled by Reserve Bank of India/Indian Banks' Association.
Security set up
We have a full proof Security set-up managed by High Ranking Retd. Defence Officers and Ex-servicemen Security Supervisors and guards, keeping watch of our production, storage and surroundings round the clock. We have structured our premises keeping in view the fortification of the entire unit for undertaking printing assignments demanding water tight security assignments. All processes for printing to dispatch are done in house and only selected staff is deployed for executing the entire jobs. There is only one single gate for entrance and exit to units and the movements of every person is controlled/ guarded.
Further, CCTV cameras are installed in each section of the press and the display monitor is in the office of General Manager to have bird�s eye view of all the happenings in the press.
To ensure safety of our ready goods, we have our own closed door vehicles for dispatches.
- Transport Commissioner Haryana, Chandigarh
- Pathya Pustak Adhikari, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Authority, Punjab, Chandigarh
- Bihar State Text Book Publishing Corporation Ltd., Patna
- Director of Lotteries, Government of Mizoram
- Rajasthan Council of Primary Education, Jaipur
- Rajasthan Small Savings Department, Jaipur
- State Election Commission, U.P., Lucknow
The company entered into an agreement with the State Government of Haryana for printing of bus tickets numbering 500 crores tickets for a period of 5 years apart from bus tickets for Himachal Roadways & PEPSU Roadways, Patiala. With the growth of the company it is presently employing nearly 300 persons comprising of administrative, technical, skilled and semi-skilled personnel with enough space for expansion.
Capital Business Systems Pvt. Ltd has been printing Lottery Tickets for Government of Haryana since 1984 continuously and the company has been the sole printer for Haryana State Lottery Tickets for the period from 1993 to 2002.
The company executed the stupendous job of printing of approximately 58 lacs of Ballot Papers for Zila Parishads, Municipal Committees etc. for Haryana State Government and nearly 5 crores of Ballot Papers of Zila Parishads and Panchayat Samities for Rajasthan Government within the time bound programmes in a limited period of about a week to the entire satisfaction of the State Governments. The company also has printed ballot papers for General Lok Sabha Elections 1998, Panchayat Election of Punjab in 1998, Zila Parishad and Panchayat Samiti Election of Rajasthan again in the year 2000 as well as Panchayat Elections of Haryana and U.P. in the year 2000 ranging from 1.2 to 5 Crore ballot papers in a very short span of 4-5 days for each election.
- Printing of Cheque Books, Bank Drafts, Gift Cheques and such other allied non-MICR Security items.
- Airline Tickets
- Passenger Tax Stamps
- Sales Tax ST-14 and 15 Forms
- Customs Revenue Books
- Computerised Bus Tickets
- Ballot Papers
- Any other sophisticated printed forms of banks and public organisation .
- Workbooks for Education Department
- Education Books for World Bank Projects.